Thursday, December 31, 2009

Have any spouses ever giggled about pictures of your husband or wife when they were young?

My husband and I were embarrassed to show each other funny pictures when we were kids. We didn't know each other as kids. My brother sent some funny silly pictures and my husband later showed me silly pidtures too. I was a mean surfer girl and had a scowl and he had a dress on at age 3. We laughed but they will not be put on the wall!Have any spouses ever giggled about pictures of your husband or wife when they were young?
In fact my husband has a video from then he was like 15 and we were laughing about it the other day. It is great to know you have someone that you can laugh with and be stupid and still love each other.Have any spouses ever giggled about pictures of your husband or wife when they were young?
Yeah, we joke on each other all the time, but certainly over pics of when we were kids. Laughter is healthy...
Of course they are funny! My hubs and I do it all the time. The styles of hair %26amp; dress were so different!
? where is the question/ point?
  • id bare minerals
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment