Thursday, December 31, 2009

What do I do if my husband who I have been separated from illegally claims me?

like on taxes?What do I do if my husband who I have been separated from illegally claims me?
Until you are divorced, you can claim your spouse as a dependent, unless there is a separation agreement stating that you can't.What do I do if my husband who I have been separated from illegally claims me?
First If you are not and have not been living with your husband(separated) do u have a different address and if so just notify the IRS that u have not been together and u are separated and u know he has claimed u . U will need his Socical Security # and have to give his full name with his birthdate.They will handle the rest.
go to daveramsey.com and e-mail him. he will give you good sound advice.I guarentee it.it might take a little time for him to respond for he is highly sought after.or you can call in on his weekly radio talk show.I believe he is on monday thru friday.2pm to 4pm central time.good luck
Separated or divorced?





If you are still married, he can claim you and it's legal. Sign the divorce papers and then you will be free.
  • id bare minerals
  • lancome
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment