Monday, December 28, 2009

If my husband ruined my credit and we are getting divorced, is there any way I can fix it?

He took money out of my bank account a couple of times and overdrew my account at 2 different banks. I closed that accounts but they said it would remain on my credit score for seven years. Is there anything I can do?If my husband ruined my credit and we are getting divorced, is there any way I can fix it?
Well there's a number of questions here





How was the money removed from the accounts? Debit card? Check? Counter credit?





Was his name on the accounts? If yes, then there is nothing you can do. He was authorized to take money out of the accounts.





If no, then this is theft and/or fraud and you need to get your transaction reports together and file a police report if it's still within your state's statute of limitations. It may seem harsh, but it's the only way to save your credit score. It has to be removed if it was theft/fraud.





Was the account closed in good standing, as in was the balance at or above 0$? Was it closed before going to collections? If yes, then I'm not sure that they can report it to the credit bureau's, but you might want to double check your state's statutes.





At best - You get your credit score back in good shape and a little bit of vengence.





At worst - Lesson learned. Never allow anyone access to your funds other than yourself. My boyfriend and I each have our individual savings account and checking account. He's responsible for paying bills, I give the $ to him and he writes out the checks.If my husband ruined my credit and we are getting divorced, is there any way I can fix it?
Nope...what's done is done.


Time to rebuild.
Nope. You picked him.
Yes I think you can,when talk with your attorney let him know the problem you have, and tell him that in the divorce procedure you want it brought up in front of the judge and let him do the deciding.I had the same trouble myself a while back.Good Luck.
It will unfortunately,


But a lot of companies are wiser to the divorce proccess now, it will be forgiven easier, but it will still be on you credit score.





Men are stupid ( not all men that was just a sarcastic joke), that's why MY name is on my account, if he wants an account he can get one in his name.
This kind of being uses to let evr'yone up-side down and outwit.Always have a harass profile pervading false oath between what do he thinks about socially private belongings in a pernicious view.Mental uneasiness, chases,menaces and a long sort of injuries in unnadoption divorce situation. Be keen and look for a attorney as Henjen said and luck.
yes goto http://www.lexingtonfs.com enter 6570 for your id# and read they can help you get back on track asap.

No comments:

Post a Comment