Monday, December 28, 2009

I want a stained glass window made for my husband depicting the west ham united football crest, any ideas?

For our 30th wedding anniversary I want to change the glass in the side door to our garage to a stained glass window depicting the west ham united football crest, but I have drawn a blank tracking down a company who can/will do it? I cant really afford to commission an artist to make one! Any help will be greatly appreciated.I want a stained glass window made for my husband depicting the west ham united football crest, any ideas?
www.trinitystainedglass.co.uk (Norwich) 01603 622 099


Rosemary Stewart Stained Glass, Ipswich 01473 214 903


Rosella Stained Glass, Colchester. 01206 533 818.


Ian Davis, 5-7 Stoke Street, Ipswich. 01473 691 896. This latter has made a very attractive ';Millenium window'; in a church in Ipswich.


All above from Yellow Pages.I want a stained glass window made for my husband depicting the west ham united football crest, any ideas?
Sure buy a cheap one and put it in your bath room ';West Ham'; he he he he, your funny
try www.stainedglasscentre.co.uk. They might be able to help you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment