Thursday, December 31, 2009

Will my husband and I get stationed or will he go out to sea first?

My husband is in the NAVY and he will be in SUBS. I just want to know if he and I will get stationed somewhere first before he goes out to sea for the first time. Some one help! I cant find any answers anywhere!Will my husband and I get stationed or will he go out to sea first?
He will be assigned to a sub, you will be stationed where the sub's home port is. How much time you spend together at your new duty station really depends on the deployment schedule, if you get there right when they're due to leave then he has to go, if you get there just as they come back then you'll get to relax for a while, if you get there and they already left then the CO will decideWill my husband and I get stationed or will he go out to sea first?
no body can answer that as nobody knows what duty station he will get nor that Subs OPTEMPO/schedule.





I moved to Japan and a week later he was underway.....

No comments:

Post a Comment