Monday, December 28, 2009

Does your husband or wife make you smile just by existing?

I woke up next to Allison, the Nice Lady, this morning and she was so cute... all curled up sleeping like a baby. I just smiled like an idiot and rubbed her back to wake her up to get ready for work.





Just by being her own darling self makes my life worth living. Are you in this boat?Does your husband or wife make you smile just by existing?
Heck yes!





Love is disgusting, isn't it? :PDoes your husband or wife make you smile just by existing?
Yup, even when he's all the way in Iraq. I'll be smiling non stop in less than three weeks when he's home from Iraq! And, as for my husband, he always likes to tell me, ';you can make me smile even at the worst of times.'; :D
Awh.. you sound so sweet. No, my husband takes me for granite. Last night, I was mearly trying to make conversation and said ';did you work hard today?'; and he literally barks out ';I always work hard'; ughhh I just left the room! Just snapped at me for no reason and always does! I can't stand him. But, I'm so happy for you! That's special.
Well, he's not my husband, but my boyfriend definitely makes me smile just by being close.
Amen, Stu. Every afternoon, I can't wait to get home from work, so I can see my husband and spend some time with him. Look forward to it every day.
OMG!


I don't even have to look at him, his presence makes me smile. If I'm around him you will never catch a frown on my face!
Yes, yes, she does.
I am fortunate to be in a very happy relationship. Just knowing he exists warms my heart.
Yah, my hubby makes me feel that way. He can drive me crazy some days, but I wouldn't want to be without him.
Yes!
Yes he does... My hubby gives me that feeling daily

No comments:

Post a Comment