Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My mom is getting a divorce with her second husband and is crying all the time. Any ways to cheer her up or me?

He is a jerk.My mom is getting a divorce with her second husband and is crying all the time. Any ways to cheer her up or me?
Set up a 'date night' where you two do something special like go out to dinner or go to a movie. Pamper yourselves like getting a pedicure or a trip to a day spa.


The best thing to do is to get your minds off of what's going on. It is a horrible thing to have to go thru. Remind her that she is better off and that there is someone better out there for her. All the things that she tells you after a break up. The best part of that is that it's all true. She will be happier with someone other than a jerk.


Good luck and God bless.My mom is getting a divorce with her second husband and is crying all the time. Any ways to cheer her up or me?
Sounds like my mother in law.

No comments:

Post a Comment