Monday, December 28, 2009

Will i get my childcare fees paid when my husband goes back to work?

I currently work 16 hours a week and my husband is on job seekers. He has just got a full time job but is not very well paid. Will my tax credits still pay out for childcare for when im working (2 days a week) I really hope so coz childcare is 拢68 for 2 days and its almost what i earn a week. I may as well give up my job if not!Will i get my childcare fees paid when my husband goes back to work?
are you inquiring if you will get a refund for the child care credit? to my knowledge yes you should besides from the eitc. where do you live by the way? maybe I can recommend you a tax preparer.Will i get my childcare fees paid when my husband goes back to work?
Not likely, but you will have to tell the benefit office...they will give you the right advice
Tax credits can pay upto 80% of childcare costs as long as it registered childcare





Get the jobcentre to do a better off calculation to show much they'd pay towards your costs when your husband starts back at work %26amp; your doing your 2 days a week
i m itlaian
It depends on what your husband earns. Go to http://www.direct.gov.uk to find out more info.
best bet is to contact the job centre and they should give you a benefits calculation otherwise phone tax credits and ask them to make a calculation........ hope this is of help

No comments:

Post a Comment