Thursday, December 31, 2009

Anyone know about Ft. Jackson graduation and if my husband can stay at my hotel on post?

My husband graduates from basic on June 19th. If I get a hotel on post will he be able to stay the night with me at all, what restrictions will he have?Anyone know about Ft. Jackson graduation and if my husband can stay at my hotel on post?
Unless something has changed since I have been at Jackson, you will not be able to get on post lodging. It will be filled with VIPs during graduation. Your husband will (at least was when I was there) allowed a night out with family and must returned to base the following day for movement to his AIT. There are a few exceptions to this rule and your husband will be briefed on all of them in time to inform you. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment