Friday, April 30, 2010

Would you call it cheating if your husband or wife dances with other men at a club?

Well I seen my friend at a club which is a male and he is married and I know his wife. I seen him dancing with another women but he was not touching or feeling on her. Would anyone consider this cheating? I would be upset if my hubby danced with other women at a club when I am not around or there. The same for me he would have a fit if I danced with another man.Would you call it cheating if your husband or wife dances with other men at a club?
NOPEWould you call it cheating if your husband or wife dances with other men at a club?
I would think that as long as you know the person that he is dancing with that should be OK but if you were to see somebody you know dancing with somebody you have never seen before then yes a red flag should go up especially if he or she is dancing with that person several times in the night. I would say something to the spouse who is not there and unaware of what is going on. I know it's not right to be a whistle blower but cheating is definitely terribly wrong so lets do what is right and possibly save a marriage.
depends, if the other spouse is there and okay's it then its alright. And i think it also depends on who the dance partner is. if it was a mutual friend who wasn't getting touchy feely i wouldn't care but if he was dancing with some B**** who was grinding him i would not be OK with it. Same goes the other way around if he doesn't feel like dancing and i do he is cool with me dancing with his friends or my guy friends but i never dance up on them, that would be disrespectful to him and me.
Dancing. We're talking about dancing.


Dancing in a club.





DANCING.


Not even touching.





Not even touching much less swapping spit.





Really now, not cheating.








The question you must ask yourself is whether his wife is dancing deprived. After all, it is possible his wife does not like to dance so he dances without her.





Look, you really must grow up a bit.


Cheating, real infidelity, starts when there is some exchange of body fluids.
There are a lot of factors that could sway the answer either way.





1. Did he share one dance with her or did they dance all night?


2. Were they all over each other or was he just being polite?


3. What are the mutual rules in his relationship?


4. Would he hide something like this from his wife?





Usually the general rule is if you wouldn't do it while they were there, then you shouldn't do it while they're not. So it really leaves it open to what the couple is okay with each other doing.
First, how well do you know the wife? If not too well, then mind your own business. And, how well do you know the guy? I guess it comes down to that unless you know these people well, then don't go and create a potentially serious situation needlessly. Don't start s*%26amp;t when there ain't none!
i think it really depends on THEIR relationship, i mean if he wasn't touching her. no i wouldn't be very happy, but maybe she knows and is ok with it. if he was touching and all over her yes, i think that is the same as cheating.
Yes I would be mad but that is why neither one of us go to clubs. Sports bars but not clubs. And my husband hates if another man even touches me so I know he would be upset.But that's us maybe his wife doesn't mind. Ask him how would his wife feel about it?
Dancing is hardly cheating but I would be uncomfortable knowing my husband was out dancing with other women. Going to a sports bar with buddies and hanging out is one thing but going clubbing and dancing with women could lead to trouble.
I wouldn't consider it cheating. The no# 1 thing in a healthy marriage is trust. I think he was just enjoying his self. Now if he would've left with this female, I would say something then, but just dancing is harmless.
i wouldn't consider it cheating..that's way to harsh but it was definitely inappropriate !..i would be really annoyed and i think it would be the same the other way round
Dancing is a form of foreplay, my ex just ';had to take line dance lessons';. She danced her azz into a divorce due to her infidelity.
No its not cheating just to people having a good time! Relax; they weren't touching just dancing.
no not at all


i don't feel that way, there is nothing wrong in dancing with another woman if he is married as long u know what he is doing
Yeah.
No

2 comments:

  1. Tough question with many perspectives. Cheating may be a harsh term, pushing the boundaries or crossing the line into grey area may be better. If I found out that my wife was dancing with another man for one dance it's not an issue. If she were to continue dancing many dances then without question there is an attraction. That's crossing the line. One should never put themselves in a position of nearing boundaries if they are in a committed relationship. I understand that it's about having fun but here is a question I'd like to pose. Would your fun for one night trump my pain that may last for days? If she danced with one partner all night and I found out I would definitely be hurt and every time she went out after it would bring back the hurt. And vice versa. People can not use,"I was caught up in the moment" as a means or excuse. Know the boundaries and understand the lines between you and your spouse and if you respect them then there will never be a problem.


    ReplyDelete
  2. All my life i have never seen anything that work so fast like Dr.Agbazara spell. I am from New Jersey and my name is Nicole after contacting Dr.Agbazara then i started believing in the saying that every coin has two sides. When my lover left me she sworn never to come back to me again but thank God that through the help of Dr.Agbazara i have my lover back to me within 48 hours and i will also want other people that are heart broken to contact Dr.Agbazara through these details below which are via email: ( agbazara@gmail.com ) or via Whatsapp on +2348104102662 then you can see the wonders of Dr.Agbazara

    ReplyDelete