Friday, April 30, 2010

How many of you have stretch marks? What does you husband/bf think?

Although I am not fat, never been fat and I have a nice body, i still notice stretch marks on my hips. I really hate them!





What do your husband/ boyfriend think of your stretch marks?





And what do you do to make them go away?





Now, I am starting to use apple cider vinegar and cocoa butter





hope it helps.





Please share your story lol





And guys also can participate if you have stretch marks like us lolHow many of you have stretch marks? What does you husband/bf think?
I am skinny and have strech marks on my hips. I talked about that to my bf, who is very open about these conversations and he said and I quote: ';Hun, men don't care about cellulite and strech marks, it's the overall picture that matters, not the details';. And he proved me right. He is not the first man to give me this answer.How many of you have stretch marks? What does you husband/bf think?
I'm only thirteen an i have stretch marks, bought i use vitamin E , any moisturizers that have it are a bit of help, apply it when ever you want i guess, but the more often the better its going to work, cocoa butter also works well.


but just because you have stretch marks does not mean your fat, I'm not fat at all.


you can get them from just growing to fast for your boy, like when you hit puberty an your hips widen, if it happens to fast stretch marks will come.


but its also from being fat but if you say your not its probably not that reason.
they are there for the long haul unless you can afford plastic surgery. he loves them because he says they are part of me and the show that i have children.

No comments:

Post a Comment