Friday, April 30, 2010

Is it wrong to cheat on my husband on my birthday?

but it's my birthday, people have free pass to do whatever they want on their birthdays right?Is it wrong to cheat on my husband on my birthday?
If you want to cheat on your husband, then you should tell him that you want a divorce. That's probably the best b-day present you can give yourself right now.Is it wrong to cheat on my husband on my birthday?
Is it okay for your husband to cheat on you on his birthday? Maybe you both better play a good game of checkers and see who is the best cheater. Scrabble is an easy game to cheat in if you have the wood grains memorized on the back of the letter.
Are you serious?





This is disgusting.





No, you can't do that on your birthday.





How would you like it if your husband did that on his birthday?





This is probably the most depressing and sickening question I have ever seen on here.
u made a commitment to be faithful to your man on your wedding day. Just because its ur birthday it doesnt give you the right to bend that.





So no. why would you anyway.?


would u like it if he is like,





'; Honey i will be back later i am going to bang some chick cause its my birthday and I can';








not right. sorry.
If you knew it was right, would you be asking this question? I don't think you would. Just think about how hurt you would be if your husband cheated on you. Cheating is not right, on any day.
you.......are.......in so many ways........wrong in the head.....to think tht...........you could cheat..........on your husband...........





..............i rly rly rly do............feel sorry for him right now.
Well, Happy Birthday! Hope everything works out.
DUH ITZ WRONG ANYDAY
sure and you are going to let your husband cheat on his birthday also, right.
its wrong to cheat on your husband anytime during your marriage.
Correction: it is NEVER okay to cheat on your husband.
Well,I guess you have the suit for it. Ya' know,Birthday Suit? Geez,never mind.
Do you wanna be lonely for your next birthday? lol





Cheers =)
its very wrong


happy birthday
No. lol..Its the one day of the year you get to roam free/do whatever pleases you me-lady. haha.. Enjoy!
Not according to the laws of birthday no
it's OK as long as you ';come twice';
don't you do it every year anyway, why ask
It's not wrong. GO FOR IT. ;D
dumbass
Wrong, people have free passes to do whatever they want on their death beds only ...♣
It's OK if it's with someone named Angus.
It's not cheating, if you don't get caught


(Homer Simpson)
It's wrong any day, but why not? If he's anything like my husband, good for you.
It's wrong! even if it was christmas!!!!!!
no that's just a flat out skanky scrubber. By that I mean you!
you're married...
haha no.. it's wrong to cheat on your husband on any day..
Only if he doesn't get you a present.
wrong.
psh, it's YOUR birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment