Friday, April 30, 2010

I am looking for a song to give to my husband in a picture collage from his daughters.?

I do this every year: I have used Butterfly Kisses, In my daughters eyes, and am looking for something special this year. Any ideas times running out?I am looking for a song to give to my husband in a picture collage from his daughters.?
how about cinderella by steven curtis chapman... that song makes me cry


and it even made my dad cry





http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus鈥?/a>I am looking for a song to give to my husband in a picture collage from his daughters.?
what a wonderful world by louis armstrong. i did this once with a family video, and i still cry everytime i watch it. :)
does it have to be a song? can it be a poem?


i made fathers day card this year using my daughter's handprints done in paint.... and found some cool poems on the net (i think i googled handprint poem). the one i used was


';This is my hand, my hand will do,


A thousand loving things with you


And you will remember when i am tall


That once my hand was just this small';
How about thew song ';Daddy's Hands'; by Holly Dunn??





I remember daddy's hands


folded silently in prayer.


And reachin' out to hold me,


when I had a nightmare.


You could read quite a story


in the callous' and lines.


Years of work and worry


had left their mark behind.


I remember daddy's hands


how they held my mama tight.


And patted my back


for something done right.


There are things that I'd forgotten


that I loved about the man.


But I'll always remember


the love in daddy's hands.


Daddy's hands were soft and kind


when I was cryin'.


Daddy's hands were hard as steel


when I'd done wrong.


Daddy's hands weren't always gentle


but I've come to understand.


There was always love in daddy's hands.


I remember daddy's hands


workin' 'til they bled.


Sacrificed unselfishly


just to keep us all fed.


If I could do things over,


I'd live my life again.


And never take for granted


the love in daddy's hands.


- Holly Dunn
Isn't She Lovely by Stevie Wonder or


Ready Set Don't Go by Billy Ray Cyrus.
My Little Girl by Tim McGraw
Ready get set dont go by billy ray cyrus hope i helped
You are so beautiful to me, Joe Cocker


You are the sunshine of my life, Stevie Wonder


Sunshine, Bob Denver





Yeah, I know, they're 30+ years old, but they're still great.
You Are So Beautiful by Joe Cocker

No comments:

Post a Comment