Friday, April 30, 2010

Why does my husband act like a jerk towards me when drinking?

okay me and my husband are a young married couple..but recently we have been drinking together and it seems everytime we drink around friends he loses respect and acts like a total jerk..but when we drink alone together he is all lovey dovey..i dont get it!!wat can i do when we go out to drink that this doent happen?Do we just not drink around people?Why does my husband act like a jerk towards me when drinking?
Theres a saying...A drunk person speaks a sober mind.Keep that in mind!Why does my husband act like a jerk towards me when drinking?
He's a jerk even without the alcohol my dear. You know the old saying. '; For instant jerk just add alcohol and the foreskin will rise right out of his shirt and over his head. Thats why he needs to wear a tie to keep the foreskin from coming up and making him a ********. Hopefully when he passes out you'll have your lipstick ready, then you can paint on his *********** faceand get a picture of it. Have one of your friends put a hotdog in his shorts and rub it on your BF face when he's passed out.
How bout you don't drink at all. I'm not ';holier than thou';; I just know that alchohol is a truth serum. Your husband shows signs of having some resentment and unresolved issues. Plain and simple - It comes out when he drinks. I recommend counseling.
explain to him what a jackass he is when drinking in front of friends (i'm sure its just to show off)...he may not realize he is being a tool because he is under the influence...So tell him...then he can do something about it.
its a male thing i think


when we drink together


we pay out on each


other but we usually dont do that


to our wives .


i dont know what you can do sorry.
Some people get nasty when they drink.


They can't handle it.
cause his an alcoholic and needs some *** kicking

No comments:

Post a Comment