Friday, April 30, 2010

What can I do to prevent my husband from becoming an ';educated bum.';?

My husband recently obtained a B.S. degree and he refuses to apply to NYU Stern. He doesn't want to go to Columbia either. He can definitely get in to either of these institutions but, he wants to go to this unknown school just because its cheap. What the heck am I supposed to do to push him towards excellence? Help!!!What can I do to prevent my husband from becoming an ';educated bum.';?
firstly give him your full love ,spend a time with him and try to get why he wants cheap,coz he wants money save for your life or just by habit.





say him if he will join a best insti today he will get more money tomorrow then he is goin to save just by avoiding it.I think he will think of it. Every man is himself aware of carrer.

No comments:

Post a Comment