Friday, April 30, 2010

What do I have to do to live with my husband in AIT?

My husband graduates from Fort Jackson in July and will be going to AIT for 9 months. (His MOS is EOD) I'm clueless as to who I get ahold of or talk to about living with him until I ship out to basic in October. Help! I wanna be able to spend a little time with him until I go to basic and AIT.What do I have to do to live with my husband in AIT?
Since his AIT is more than 6 months, he just needs to talk to the people in his chain of command. Fairly simple process, but he has to do it, not you.What do I have to do to live with my husband in AIT?
Kinda in the same situation but on a different level. My husband's AIT is over 21 weeks but now with the relocating they are doing with the bases they aren't allowing dependents to move unless it's over a 9 month AIT... Thankfully my husband got moved to another base for AIT and it happens to be one 45 minutes away, but he still isn't allowed to stay off base with us.





But he will have to be the one to contact his SGT and find out if you are on his AIT orders and allowed housing via the Army
you can move in with him when he gets to eglin afb

No comments:

Post a Comment