Friday, April 30, 2010

When I get ready to have another baby with my husband, how long should a woman be off birth control?

When my hsband and I get ready to have a 2nd baby, how long should a woman be off birth control?When I get ready to have another baby with my husband, how long should a woman be off birth control?
I have heard at least 6 months to let your body clear up any extra hormones- with my daughter I was only off for a month, but nothing is wrong with her. haha come to think of it though, that might be why she is a girl and not a boy, lol, that Y chromoson wasnt able to kick in with all my xtra estrogen. just joking.. dont take that seriouslyWhen I get ready to have another baby with my husband, how long should a woman be off birth control?
umm it depends how long did and how much miracle whip you ate if you ate about a 50 pound to a year your good in about 2 seconds you stop
I went off the pill, and was pregnant 4 weeks later! I was on the birth control for over 5 years.
it varies in different woman. some have gotten pregnant right away (ie a few months 1-3) others it could take a year or more

No comments:

Post a Comment