Friday, April 30, 2010

Where will my husband most likely have his duty stationed?

My husband just rejoined the army, he is in AIT at Ft. Sill. His MOS is 13M. From what we are hearing there isnt very many options for this MOS and he will likely be stationed in Ft. Sill or Korea. or if you have any other information you could give that would be great!Where will my husband most likely have his duty stationed?
Iraq or Afghanistan?!Where will my husband most likely have his duty stationed?
He can go anywhere there is a need for Division Artillery (MLRS). Although most MLRS are in Korea or Ft Sill, they are also at Ft Hood, TX.
Looks to me, as far as overseas duty, it would be Korea or Germany.
i really have no idea but i wish the best of luck to u ur husband and ur family
  • spots
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment