Friday, April 30, 2010

Am I cheater if I hide a friendship from my husband, one where we trade the deepest intimacies?

There's a spark between us, always was. I invite her over and we are alone, and I am usually drinking/drunk. I know she wants me, but I don't initiate, but have submitted to some touch. Have I been in an affair with her?Am I cheater if I hide a friendship from my husband, one where we trade the deepest intimacies?
By asking this question, I think you already know the answer. If you are hiding it from your husband there is a reason. It is not yet consumated so its not a physical affair but it definately sounds like an emotional affair. It also sounds like you are using the ';drunk card'; as a built in excuse if something does happen which I think you know will if this relationship continues. If you do not want to have problems with your husband, you need to either cut off the friendship or you need to make it an open friendship which your husband knows about and you are hanging out with as a couple. It sounds like the two of you, one on one, is asking for trouble.Am I cheater if I hide a friendship from my husband, one where we trade the deepest intimacies?
Yes, it's an emotional affair at this point at a minimum.





WTF are you thinking anyway? Drunk is always a bad idea and in this case doubly so. If you keep putting yourself in that situation it's only a matter of time. Then are you going to use the excuse I was drunk?





EDIT - I just read it again. It's another woman? Well I think it's perfectly normal for women to share their deepest intimacies with each other. Ummmm but if you're thinking of getting physical with this girl then you ought to discuss it with your hubby first. Maybe approach the concept indirectly and see how he feels about the subject. He might not mind so much. I mean for me it wouldn't be quite the same thing as her getting involved with another guy. Maybe if she's cute we could...Never mind.
well if its girl on girl action then i would say no,


But for some reason i have a feeling this is a messed up question.. I think you tried saying you were a girl and then in the rest of the story you say i know she wants me. Just a little confused i guess
It's all about your INTENT. If your friends with this girl in hopes that you might become more then friends someday, then technically you're playing with fire. Only you know if you're doing something wrong or not, you've got to trust your gut and not us.
You are both emotionally involved with each other. It's only a matter of time before you end up having sex with each other. YES it is cheating and that is wrong! And being drunk is NOT AN EXCUSE.
People have forgotten that cheating / affairs are not determined by actions but by thoughts. If you are having thoughts of infidelity, then yes you are cheating. End or fix the marriage now.
YES you are cheating. Doing those kind of things should be done ONLY with your spouse. You should have a strong relationship where you can share those ';deepest intimacies';.
It's called an emotional affair. Unfortunately it is cheating.
yes its already an affair, and u have already crossed the line.
Right now you sound drunk sleeping with people when you drunk


can lead to HIV and it not cool.you need help now
Yes, you are cheating on your marriage.
yes you are cheating and you need to tell your husband about this.
YES.....YOU ARE A CHEATER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your on your way.
You are well on your way!
What are you talking about?
u r bordeline dude and u know u r playing with fire. dont use your drinking as an excuse...

No comments:

Post a Comment