Friday, April 30, 2010

Does anyone elses husband snoring drive them crazy now that they are pregnant?

I never used to mind his snoring, its not even that loud. But I am 33 weeks pregnant and I cant seem to fall asleep if he starts snoring before im asleep. Its driving me nuts because i end up staying awake until 1am. Any ideas? I have tried ear plugs and he has tried the breath right strips.Does anyone elses husband snoring drive them crazy now that they are pregnant?
Sleeping on your own is the best way to get any sleep during a pregnancy, especially towards the end.Does anyone elses husband snoring drive them crazy now that they are pregnant?
LOL. I wish I could say I don't know what to do about this problem but I do.





I was born deaf. I had a cochlear implant surgery several years ago. My BF snores and if I'm wearing my CI at night time his snoring will keep me up! A year ago I had taken an EMT basic course and one of the things I learned was what to do when someone you sleep with snores. Adjust their airway!





In my case, all I have to do is take my Cochlear Implant out and I'm deaf again!! So lucky I know....





Good Luck to you...
Pretty much everything seems to be driving me crazy while pregnant, I am so moody and annoyed by everything! My Husband snoring is driving me nutso! I had to buy earplugs last week because of it. But the earplugs seem to come out in the middle of the night on there own?? I have tried putting a extra pillow on my head too.. I just kick the bed now when he does it.
Sharp elbows. They're my lifesaver when my husband snores.
YESSSSSSSSS....he usually snores more if he's been drinking though... and LOUDER.....than we fight in the middle of the night cuz i'm telling him to move over, and he's like thinking i'm his dream and yelling at me...anyway....so if he's drinking I try try try to send him to another room...otherwise I make sure he falls asleep on his side not facing me.


I've gotten up and went to another room a couple times as well....It does, it drives me fricking insane....I'm like i'm already uncomfy as hell, and now this crap!! Grrrrrrrrrrr!
my husbands snoring drives me nuts all the time but i have found if i make him sleep on his side he doesn't snore...maybe that will help yours
try a pillow. yes a pillow right in the chops when he starts snoring it stop my boyfriend. LOL! i can't sleep at all when he starts snoring. and when our daughter is in bed with us its even worse cuz she starts waking up them i'm ready to kill. cuz i'm a stay at home mom and he works so that means night duty is always mine. but on a more serious note you could have him try sleeping on his side if he doesn't already usually back sleep causes people to snore. or if you really want it to stop they say hypnosis works. but that would be costly. though this is the last time you'll be able to sleep ever again it seems lol.
totally with you on this....my husband snores loud and before i got pregnant it never woke me up or kept me up.....now if he snores I can not get back to sleep....it is driving me crazy....now both of us are getting no sleep because I give him a poke to get him to stop snoring.....one of us moves to the couch or to one of the spare rooms so we can get some sleep
Drove me crazy when I was pregnant - still does, 33 years later!
Yeah, I've got the same problem. I've started going to bed at least an hour before him so I'm fast asleep and it doesn't bother me. Unfortunately I'm always getting up to pee, so his snoring is always bothering me.





It's gotten so bad that I've literally kicked him out of bed, and he didn't wake up until he hit the floor!!





Maybe try buying him those snoring strips? they might work?

No comments:

Post a Comment