Saturday, January 9, 2010

Where can I get the address to write my husband in army boot camp fort Jackson?

He just left resep. and has been gone 1 week ?Where can I get the address to write my husband in army boot camp fort Jackson?
It won't do any good to send a letter to Ft. Jackson until you have the specific address from him. I know it's hard to wait, but rest assured he will contact you soon. Stay strong, and congrats on joining the Army family!Where can I get the address to write my husband in army boot camp fort Jackson?
He will be allowed to write to you and give you his address in a few days. Wait.
Just be patient a few more days.





When you arrive at a base, you;re in the reception area for a few days ( uniform issue, records, paperwork, etc) Then, after a few days, you move to your unit for basic training. (This you know) so he should be contacting you very soon with his new address.
Dear John?
Wait until he contacts you--at that point, he'll give you the address. When they first reach bootcamp, they don't really have contact with the outside world for a little bit.
He is probably in reception right now. They will send you a letter about things there including graduation dates and his address so you will have to wait until then. I wrote my husband a letter every day while he was in basic and when i finally got his address i sent them all at once

No comments:

Post a Comment