Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ladies if your husband or boy friend got into a fight and was losing would you help him?

Would you jump in the fight to protect your better half?Ladies if your husband or boy friend got into a fight and was losing would you help him?
heck yes! im stronger then most girls, id jump in there and kick the other *******'s ***!Ladies if your husband or boy friend got into a fight and was losing would you help him?
yeah i sure would


although to beat my boy ud have to be a monster... he is 5'6'; and been in army training almost 8 weeks and still has A LOT of training left.. and my cousin actually just got home from b.t. and can lug a full grown man 15 km plus 130lb back pack and dig a hole and fill it back up in 1.5 hours.. so i can imagine what my babe is gonna be like when he gets home.... but id risk it for him
It may make things worse but I'd jump right in to help without a doubt....LOL
Hmm. I think I'd probably pull the other dude off him and I'd make my guy walk away with me.
Yes!
YES!!! Of course.
No i'd pull him outta there before he got hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment