Saturday, January 9, 2010

What to do if when you ask something to your husband he is always quiet?

We just have seven months of marriage and we have had many issues! I'm always ready to work things out and talking in the best terms. I never shout, or make him feel guilty,but everytime I ask him something like how do you feel about it? or what do you want me to do to improve the situation?..he has nothing to say..What do i do?What to do if when you ask something to your husband he is always quiet?
Well, you can't force him to talk - you have to tell him in no uncertain terms that in order for the issues to be worked out, he has to cooperate by communicating with you. If he doesn't want to, you can suggest that he go see a counselor on his own or, together with you, whatever he is more comfortable with. You have to make it clear to him that his silence is not helping the situation. No matter what, give him the feeling that you love him, that you want to work things out with him but you do need his help. Good luck.What to do if when you ask something to your husband he is always quiet?
dont give up it will get better u keep trying. I started by trying a different approach %26amp; started sending him email on articles i foud were very relevat 2 our situation. http://www.familydynamics.net/鈥?/a> http://www.marriagebuilders.co鈥?/a>

Report Abuse



Marriage is very very hard but it is easy if both people balance out the three C's. Consideration, Compromise, and Communication. Give him time if you truly love him and he truly loves you, you will be able to work through anything. Maybe writing him a letter in a journal will help maybe he will be able to write back. Unlike us women men are logic thinkers while we are emotional. A lot of men don't want to open up about what is bothering him. My boyfriend of seven months is just now opening up and talking to me. If he doesn't answer you try moving on from the situation let him know...'; Okay I love you and whenever you are ready to talk about this situation I will be right here for you'; But until then how are you going to know how to change anything without him talking to you. Maybe a counselor or an outside source can help. Someone that he can talk to when you aren't around and you can talk to when he isn't around. Focus on one issue at a time.
He has nothing to say because he's not going to tell you how to be, is like asking him how do you want me to be. baby girl you have to b ur own person. Just know that the first couple of years of your marriage are going to b tough because is like you guys are getting to know each other in another level hold on tight, you're going to learn his ways and he'll be learning yours so be very very patience. Me as well was married 4 a year and well it was a night mare I couldn't take it anymore and left and well he kinda kicked me out too.lol now we're apart and we are going to give it another try, after we weren't leaving together we got along very well. So hopefully this time is not much of a night mare for us. Best of luck I dont know if this will help.
Typically, men hate sharing emotions. It isn't a comfortable place for them to be. During a moment of anxiety, emotional bottlenecks just crop up and a guy may not know how to answer. I would suggest that conversations be non-confrontational and completely at ease. It takes practice, so one baby step at a time.
Im married to a guy like that...lol...and after years of being together he still has a hard time talking...he is getting better though,after these ';conversations'; usually escalated into a full war because of his silence.So i suggest keep talking until yous can reach and acceptable level of communication. It can be trying at times...there are days i still want too scream...lol.
Oh gosh. My hub is the same way. Definitely not a conversationalist.


Just tell him that you need to understand where he's coming from and try to communicate.


Trust me, sometimes I wonder if I should have married a talker cause when I get nothing from his end it annoys the heck out of me!
he thinks you are not his equal; and so doesnt have the right to discuss anything with him; he is the one that makes the decisions you obey!


sorry; but that is what i think, i am guessing arranged marriage
how does he expect to resolve issues if he doesn't talk to you? his non communication would tell me he doesn't really care about it. i guess if there are problems you are going to have to solve them yourself.
My husband is the same way......I've tried talking to him over and over.......It ends up me being so upset I go to bed crying........I really don't have an answer. Good luck......if you find out how to make it better let me know! lol
Say ';I'm talking to you, so please have the maturity and manners to answer, thankyou honey';
Sounds like he may have depression. Maybe you can seek some help for your relationship through a counsellor.
If he won't communicate with you, your marriage is doomed.
I would suggest talking to a counselor.
Pray and consult the sages.
Divorce! Find some one better, go back to school do something besides waste time on a loser......
Suggest counseling if he will attend. Maybe?
divorce his a$$
You're screwed. My wife is like that and it's gone on for 12 years. I'm used to it now but it's pretty stupid. There's no intimacy.





Suggestions:


1. drink heavily


2. get hobbies


3. learn to live with yourself.... don't think about him





Some of the most memorable questions I've asked that she doesn't answer (silence, then leaves the room):


1. Is there anything wrong?


2. What could I do differently to make you happy or make our relationship better?


3. Why don't you ever want to have sex?


4. What do you like about me?


5. Why did you marry me?





Can you imagine how it makes me feel when she doesn't answer those questions??? 12 years...





And some people wonder why other people become alcoholics.
You must be coming off somewhat bitchy, even if you think you are not. When are you asking these questions? When he comes straight home from work? Guys don't like to be confronted when they walk straight into the door. Give him a chance to eat, relax, and then bother him with the questions. And not in a snooty way. Or just take action and deal with the situation yourself and if he doesn't like how you are handling it, tell him then you would appreciate some input on how to go about the situation.
  • id bare minerals
  • eye brush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment